Monday, April 28, 2014
Posted by The Links at 7:00 AM
Friday, April 25, 2014
Posted by The Links at 8:43 PM
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Posted by The Links at 3:19 PM
Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Posted by The Links at 10:05 PM
Monday, April 21, 2014
Posted by The Links at 6:59 PM
- This month you got sick twice. You had pink eye and you got a stomach bug.
- You love to watch Super Why! Anytime you see words or letters you tell us "I have spelling power!"
- We went the the neighborhood Garage Sales a few weeks ago. While we were driving around you kept saying saying "There's another Garage SELF".
- After nursing Nash one day I had leaked and had a little wet spot on my shirt. Pearson asked me what was on my shirt. I told him it was milk. He responded "Mommy's got milk!"
- You pooped in the bathtub for the first time. Ugh!!!
- You love to try to make Nash talk by saying "Ooooo" or "Ga-gah". One day I was burping Nash and he burped really loud. You immediately said, "Mommy, he's talking to me!"
- For the last few weeks you have been going tee-tee in the potty at least once a day. Your reward for going in the potty is either an M&M or a marshmallow. The other day after you tee-teed you said "I get a mushroom!"
- You love to do "Tummy Times" with Nash.
- One day when you were in the bath tub you said, "I washin' my penis. P is for penis." Oh boy!!!
- You can spell all of your color words and this month I discovered that you know most of your colors in Spanish too! You must pay attention in Spanish class at school!!
- For some reason you call Nash "Needy Nash". I have never called him needy and I don't even know if you know what that word means, but you call him that all the time. It's so funny!
- Every morning you ask me "Where we going?". You love to go places, whether it be to school, church, a playdate or even the grocery store.
- If we are out of some sort of food, you always tell me "We get more at Wal-Mart!"
- You are obsessed with your little stools. The main uses for it are your tool bench and brushing your teeth, but I almost always find one in Nash's room because you love to stand on it while I change his diaper or to look in his crib.
- When you sing the BLUE song you always say "Bee-F-Uh-Me spells blue" instead of B-L-U-E. We have told you over and over again what you say but you always say it wrong!
Posted by The Links at 3:05 PM
Sunday, April 20, 2014
Thursday, April 17, 2014
Posted by The Links at 8:39 PM