Sunday, August 23, 2015
Posted by The Links at 4:17 PM
Monday, August 17, 2015
Here's what we have been up to in the month of May.
**These post are all back dated to the actual dates so you'll have to click on the links or scroll really far to get to them!!
Going Away Party
Last Small Group
Kickin' Up Some Fun
See Ya Later Sachse
I am determined to get all caught up by the time the boys start school.
Including finally blogging some super cute bluebonnet pictures I took of the boys in April and Nash's first birthday party way back in February!
Posted by The Links at 10:24 PM
Wednesday, August 12, 2015
(official measurements from the doctor)
Most nights you sleep great but the last couple of weeks you have been waking up about an hour after we put you to bed and you won't go back to sleep. We end up letting you just stay in the living room with us and watch TV. You are so sweet and snuggly. Since you stay up a little later you have been sleeping until about 8am. We officially dropped your morning nap this month. You are ready for your nap around noon but I push you until 1pm most days. Some days you will sleep 3 hours but most days its about 2.5hrs.
You continue to out eat Pearson at every meal. You rarely turn any food down and if you see food, you immediately say "Bi-Bi" meaning you want a bite! Some of your favorite foods are avocados, watermelon, grapes, bananas, any kind of potatoes, greek yogurt, mac n cheese, and yogurt raisins. I just quite nursing you a week ago. Every night before bed we would sit down to nurse. You would literally nurse for a minute and then you wanted to run into Pearson's room to tell Bubba and Daddy goodnight. You were more excited about that than nursing so I knew it was a good time to wean. We went a couple days without then it's like you remembered that we hadn't nursed in a few days. There has been a few times you have gotten mad at me when we sit in the chair and don't nurse and a few times you have tried to pull my shirt up, but we are officially all done and there is not going back.
Your vocabulary has exploded this month! You can sorta ride Pearson's scooter. You can walk backwards. You have become a little climber. Recognizing some body parts.
Throwing things, eating, taking your shoes off, playing in the playroom, waving bye bye to people, following brother around and doing whatever he is doing.
Brushing your teeth, when Pearson takes things from you, when I pull you out of the toilet, diaper changes, drying off after bath.
- You had a yucky tummy bug this month with pretty nasty dirty diapers for about two weeks.
- We took your paci away from you outside of the crib. You only have it for nap time and bedtime. You are doing WAY better than I thought.
- You stayed in a hotel room for 2 nights when we were in Houston and you slept great!
- You have learned how to climb up onto the kitchen table chairs. One day you had even climbed up onto the kitchen table.
- You are such a Mama's boy. If you are crying, only I can fix it. We have a bedtime routine where I put you to bed and Daddy puts Pearson to bed. I don't know if you will ever let us change that.
- You can point to your nose and mouth when we ask you to.
- When Pearson really starts to bother you, you just smack him. It's kinda funny!!
- When we watch American Ninja Warrior, you always pretend to climb the invisible ladder.
- If you get really frustrated with us, you start to scream. You get so mad when you can't get your point across with you little vocabulary.
- You are so chill in the car. You love to just look out the window or watch your brother.
- You love to be held, especially in the morning. You want me to hold you from the moment you wake up until I can get breakfast on the table.
Posted by The Links at 10:00 PM
Tuesday, August 11, 2015
Posted by The Links at 3:54 PM
Saturday, August 08, 2015
Posted by The Links at 9:34 PM
Thursday, August 06, 2015
Posted by The Links at 3:23 PM