Saturday, October 02, 2010

cvs shopping trip: week 1

Hi, My name is Katy and I'm addicted to shopping at CVS.  

I make 1, 2, 3 or sometimes even 4 trips to CVS each week.  I've decided this month to show you what all I "steal" from CVS each week.  

Here's what I was able to get this week...
(2 more 3 Musketeers & a sample size shampoo not pictured)
I got all this for $9.43!! Plus I got 3EB to spend next week.

It took me 7 different transactions, but I think it was totally worth it considering I would have spent $143.90.  

That's a savings of $134.47!!  

The electric toothbrushes cost $33 each and I got all of this for less that what I would have paid for one toothbrush!!

Yay for CVS shopping!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I would love to go shopping with you the next time you go to CVS! I want to learn how you do this so well! This week was better for me...I had a bill of $32, but I paid $16 OOP. Part of the reason it was down so low was because CVS e-mailed me a $4/$20 coupon and the coupon machine gave me a $5/$30 coupon so I was able to use both (I don't know if I should have been or not, but the coupon didn't beep!) Anyways, I'd seriously love going to CVS with you if you don't mind having a tagalong!

Lolly said...

Keep watching for those tooth brushes so I can use my rain check (since you got the only 2 they had!!!)