Monday, May 31, 2010
Posted by The Links at 9:09 PM
Monday: BBQ @ My Parents
Tuesday: Swiss Stuffing Chicken, Green Beans, & Rolls
Wednesday: Goulash & Cornbread
Thursday: Grammy's Asian Chicken, Corn on the Cob, Salad & Rolls
(I'll be blogging this recipe this week!!)
Friday: Pasta Bag, Salad, & Garlic Bread
Saturday Breakfast: Cereal
Saturday Lunch: Whatever
Saturday Dinner: In Fort Worth
Sunday Lunch: Last Sunday Lunch
Sunday Dinner: Beef & Cheese Nachos
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Wednesday: Baked Spaghetti & Crescents
Thursday: Tacos & Spanish Rice
Friday: Sandwiches & Chips
Saturday Breakfast: Cinnamon Rolls
Saturday Lunch: Leftovers
Saturday Dinner: Grilled Chicken, Corn, & Wild Rice
Sunday Lunch/Dinner: Ellie's Birthday BBQ
Monday, May 24, 2010
I'm going to "back blog" so my posts will be on our actual trip dates. You'll have to scroll underneath this post to see all my posts about our trip or you can click on the links below.
Room With a View
Day 1- On the Boat
Day 2- At Sea
Day 3- Cozumel
Day 3-Leaving Cozumel
Day 4- At Sea
1. There is always someone that looks way worse than you in a bathing suit.
2. You CAN fry an iPhone
3. Spray sunscreen does not work.
4. You can bring your own cokes on board.
5. You can get as many appetizers and entrees as you like.
6. Always eat in the main dining room....never on the Lido deck.
7. If you talk to you server, they will talk back.
8. Gambling is not worth it.
9. Try new things because if you don't like it you can get something else.
10. You don't have to freak out when you spend $550 pesos on lunch and drinks in Mexico, because it's really not as much as you think!
Posted by The Links at 6:11 PM
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Friday, May 21, 2010
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Monday, May 17, 2010
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Okay, they aren't totally free because technically you are paying your cable bill to get Verizon Fios in the first place. But whatever. You don't have to pay anything extra, so they are FREE to me!!