Sunday, May 31, 2009
Thursday, May 28, 2009
My Mom and Dad bought us this hammock in Mexico back in October. We finally got it put up the other day!!
I'm not so sure Izzie loves it as much as I do.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Isn't it adorable? Here is the Etsy store where I bought it.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Monday, May 25, 2009
Sunday, May 24, 2009
I helped host a Volunteer Luncheon at my school a while back, and we order helium balloons for some of the decorations. I took some home and let Izzie play with them. I think she enjoyed them!!
You can see for yourself....
Saturday, May 23, 2009
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 C. oil
So when Kris Allen's CD comes out, we will definitely be buying it!!
Friday, May 22, 2009
Thursday, May 21, 2009
8 things I am looking forward to...
- The three day weekend
- Buying my DSLR camera this weekend
- June 4th....Last Day of School
- July 2nd....Last Day of Summer School
- Hanging out at the lake
- Learning how to digital scrapbok
- My house being totally decorated
- Starting a family (someday)
8 things I did yesterday...
- Worked out
- Did 3 loads of laundry
- Made/cooked/ate Chicken Poppyseed Casserole
- Watched the American Idol Finale
- Worked on stuff for next year at school
- Bought some shorts at Wal-Mart
- Blogged on my blog and my Sunday School blog
- Stayed at school until 4:30 (which is an extremely rare occasion)
8 things I wish I could do...
- Digital Scrapbook
- Make up recipes
- Eat and love eating only healthy food
- Teach a kickboxing class at a gym
- Keep my house clean and spotless with minimal effort
- Be a part-time wedding co-ordinator at my church
- Learn how to use my new camera fast
- Sew just like Mom
8 shows I watch...
- Biggest Loser
- American Idol
- Dancing with the stars
- Amazing Race
- Private Practice
- The Bachelorette/The Bachelor
- So You Think You Can Dance
8 people I tag...
- Brittany S
- Erin C
- Kristin F
- Ashley S
- Christie C
- Jodi C
- Carissa V
- Amber R
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Monday, May 18, 2009
My Mom has recently started selling her stuff on ETSY. For the longest time she has only made personalized denim diaper bags and bibs, but now she is now making lots of other cool stuff.
When she got ready to post her stuff on her Flickr photo website, she needed someone to model her cute aprons. So of course I took her up on the offer!!
Sunday, May 17, 2009
I just found this website where you can make signatures for your blog for free. Who doesn't love free stuff!!
It's really easy. Just go here and click Start Now! Enjoy!!
Update: Here are directions to make your signature go to all future posts....
- After you make your signature, click on "Want to use this signature?"
- Click on "Generate HTML Code"
- Click on "Generate a code for my handwritten signature."
- Copy and post the HTML code.
- Now go to your blog and click on "Customize in the top right corner.
- Click on "Settings"
- Click on "Formatting"
- Scroll all the way to the bottom. Paste the HTML code in the "Post Template Box"
- Click on "Save Settings"
- Any time you click to make a new post it will be there!!
Hope this helps!!!
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Monday, May 11, 2009
Now we just need an "after, after" picture. Hopefully that will be coming soon. We have a blank slate to work with, we just have to figure out what to plant. It gets super hot on this side of our house, as it gets the afternoon sun. Any ideas??
Saturday, May 09, 2009
Wednesday, May 06, 2009
Tuesday, May 05, 2009
After fighting a sore throat, cough and congestion for a whole week, I woke up Sunday morning and realized it was time to go to the doctor. I took a sick day yesterday, but I didn't have sub plans, so I had to run up to the school. I got to the school and I had not just one, not two, but three co-workers offer to help me get things together for my kids.