Monday, September 20, 2010

meal planning monday

Wow, I haven't blogged in an entire week.  And I've actually only blogged 5 times this month.  That is SO not like me.  I promise I'm still here.  I've just been super busy and super exhausted since school started.  Hopefully there will be a little bit more blogging this week at The Link Home!!

Monday: Birthday Dinner @ Benihana's

Tuesday: Rotini Pasta & Meat Sauce, French Bread & Salad

Wednesday: Beef Fajitas

Thursday: Gloria's with my K-team; Matt- Chicken Pot Pie

Friday: Grimaldi's Pizza

Saturday Breakfast: Oatmeal

Saturday Lunch: Corn Dogs 


Sunday Lunch: Baked Chicken Nuggets 

Sunday Dinner: Talapia with Shrimp Bayou Sauce & Rice

1 comments:

Anderson Family said...

Katie--I LOVE your menu list that you always do and am SO glad you put the links to some of the recipes! I'm inspired to try some of these!!