Sunday, December 22, 2013

baby no. 2 {31 weeks}


how far along? 31 weeks
how are you measuring? measuring right on track
size of baby? size of a pineapple
heartbeat? 142bpm (at our 30 week appointment) 
total weight gain/loss? 23lbs 
maternity clothes? Yep.  Except none of the clothes I'm wearing in the picture above are maternity.
stretch marks? Lotioning up daily and not seeing any new stretch marks.  Still no dark line, I'm beginning to think I might not have it this pregnancy which would be wonderful!!! It took sooooooo long to fade after Pearson was gone. 
sleep? Ehhhh okay......I wake up 2-3 times a night.  However last night I woke up at 5am and couldn't go back to sleep.  
best moment this week? Lots of time at home with P-Man since he was out of school this week. 
movement? Yes!! Lots of kicks, lots of rolls and lots of hiccups. 
food cravings? Sweets.....and my cheeks are definitely showing my cravings these days.
gender predictions? BOY!!!! Nash Matthew Link
what i miss? Being able to be more active and on my feet. 
what i'm looking forward to? Christmas and all the family gatherings we have planned this week.  It's going to be so fun to see Pearson experience Christmas this year!!
how are you feeling? Ugh, this week was rough.  The belly pain I experience at the top of my belly decided to show up this week.  I really thought I had escaped it this pregnancy, but I didn't get that lucky.  It seems to be worse this go round.  It is directly related to the amount of time I am on my feet.  If I spend alot of time on my feet in the morning then my belly starts hurting in the late afternoon.  The only way to get the sharp burning pain to go away is to lay down on the couch.  But even then my belly feels bruised until the next morning when it's all gone.  It's so uncomfortable and annoying.  And it's been much more painful this time.  I'm praying I can take it easy this week and not have much pain while we are with our families. 
comparisons to last pregnancy? I was absolutely loving my baby bump at this point with Pearson. I'm just feeling pretty plump these days and dreaming of being thin again this go round!!


Here I am 31 weeks with Pearson and 31 weeks with Nash.

1 comments:

Christine said...

Have you tried a maternity support band? If I can find it, I have a maternity fit splint you can borrow. It's the only way I was able to keep my workouts going.