- One time we were driving somewhere and you asked, "Are we going back or forth?"
- You called a crescent moon a criss cross moon.
- As we were driving you said, "Hey, the sun is following me!"
- We drove by a skunk and you said, "Do you smell that stunk?"
- If we tell you that you can't do something, you always say, "I can do that when I'm a Daddy!"
- You said that when you grow up you want to be a Daddy and then a bird. Okay?
- After we read a Bible story and say prayers, you immediately tell us "Get out of my bed!"
- The tot clock is working beautifully! You usually wake up any where from 6:45-7:00 but you just roll around and play with your pillow and stare at the clock until 7:15 then come running into our bedroom.
- Nash had a shirt on that said "Off to Grandma's". You looked at it and said "Nash's shirt says….Off to Grimaldi's". We had been to Grimaldi's the day before.
- You like to put things on your head and say it's a "halio" like an angel.
- You are a total sight word reader. You can just look at words and pretty much figure it out.
Monday, March 16, 2015
Posted by The Links at 9:18 PM