Friday, July 31, 2015
Posted by The Links at 10:22 PM
Monday, July 27, 2015
Posted by The Links at 9:27 PM
Friday, July 24, 2015
Posted by The Links at 9:48 PM
Tuesday, July 21, 2015
Monday, July 20, 2015
Posted by The Links at 3:59 PM
Friday, July 17, 2015
Posted by The Links at 9:22 PM
Wednesday, July 15, 2015
Posted by The Links at 10:24 PM
Wednesday, July 08, 2015
Great night sleeping this month. Nighttime sleep is usually 7pm-7am and naps are usually 10-11 or 11:30 and 2-4ish. You are still going strong with your morning nap so I do my best to be home for you to take them. We miss on Tuesdays when we go to Bible Study and Sunday when we go to church. Thankfully all the times we have driven back and forth to Dallas, I drive during nap time and you always sleep almost the entire drive.
You LOVE to eat!! You really will eat anything and everything. Some of your favorites are bananas, pasta, chicken pot pie, potatoes, blueberry waffles, gold fish, cheese sticks and black beans. I can always count on you to eat whatever I fix and you always eat more than Pearson. You are still nursing right before bedtime. You show no signs of wanting to stop.
You are really pointing to things when you want them, you just don't have the words to say what things are. You love to give us five. I can't really think of any other "tricks" you have this month.
Dancing, playing at church, playing outside all by yourself with brother, swinging, having the front seat in the bath, having the playroom to yourself, throwing stuff….balls, toys, food etc, wrestling with brother.
When you don't have your paci in the car, when I pull you out of stuff you shouldn't be in, when I hold you instead of letting you walk, when we get onto you for hitting, when we spat your arm.
- You have been super clingy this month and I think a lot of that has to do with all thats going on in our lives. I went from not being away from you for more than 4 hrs to being away from you all day and even over night quite a few times in the last month. It's like you are so scared I am going to leave you.
- You have started hitting your brother. You wake up reared back ready to hit every morning.
- You are obsessed with watermelon. I can't even cut one up without you yelling at me to give you a piece.
- Bah Boo is your word for things you don't know. Everything is a Bah Boo.
- Every animal you call a doggie and every person you call a baby.
- You have started climbing on the side of the high chair when you are ready to eat, but once you get up there, you can't get down. It's really funny!!
- You love to walk around the house with the broom. Too bad you aren't actually cleaning.
- You play so good by yourself in the playroom when no one is in there with you (aka Pearson not bothering you) but then when you see me, you lose it and don't want to play by yourself anymore.
- You love to wave bye to Daddy in the morning. You wave your arms so big. It's precious!!
- You have started picking up my phone and holding it like you are taking a selfie. You look at the phone and say "Deeeeeee"
- I copied this sentence from Pearson's 17 month post, but you are doing the exact same things!! "You mimic things we do and it's so cute. If you see a brush, you will start to brush your hair with it. If you see the the thermometor, you will rub it against your head. If you see me use anti-bacterial hand wash, you will start to rub your hands together. It's crazy how much you soak up just watching us do everyday things."
Posted by The Links at 8:27 PM
Tuesday, July 07, 2015
Posted by The Links at 8:51 PM
Monday, July 06, 2015
Posted by The Links at 9:27 PM
Saturday, July 04, 2015
Posted by The Links at 9:24 PM