Saturday, June 06, 2009

not your typical frozen yogurt

Matt and I have been playing co-ed softball with our church. We had a game last night and we won, which has been a rare thing this season (Did I just write that?? Oops.) So we decided to go celebrate with our team.


We went to a place called Yogurtville.

You start out the process by filling up your bowl with however much yogurt your want. There are about 10 choices yogurts ranging from vanilla to pomegranate to peppermint patty.
After you fill up your bowl with frozen yogurt you can go to the topping bar and choose from about 50 toppings. Matt got birthday cake with assortment of toppings and I got cheesecake with a really random assortment of toppings. You can put a little or a lot, it's totally up to you. When it's all said and done, you pay .35 cents an ounce for whatever you get.
Matt and I ended up paying $5.82 for our delicious creations. Not to bad!!

**Please ignore my nasty "just played softball" hair and the bad "I forgot my camera, so I'll use my iPhone" quality pictures.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Matt and I stopped there a few weeks back - it was awesome!

Brandi Gail said...

This sounds sooo yummy!