Monday, February 14, 2011

22 weeks

how far along?  22 weeks
how are you measuring?  22 weeks
size of baby? about an 11 inches, the length of a spaghetti squash and about a pound!! (Grow, baby, grow!!)
heartbeat? 140's bpm (at our 19 1/2 week appointment)
total weight gain/loss? +12.2 pounds
maternity clothes? Yup!!  I need to invest in some more maternity pants.  I'm still wearing my Bella Band every now and then, but maternity pants are way more comfortable.  I'm still wearing regular shirts.
stretch marks? No
sleep? Sleeping great! I'm just getting up once a night to go to the bathroom.
best moment this week? Getting a snow day on Wednesday!! I loved staying home all day.  I spent the entire day cooking, cleaning, straightening and organizing.  It was just a taste of what my future job will look like.  Okay, so maybe I won't be that productive with a newborn, but I'm super excited to get to stay at home with Pearson!!
movement? I'm feeling lots of movement these days.  I swear the movement is getting stronger, but every time I have Matt put his hand on my belly, he stops moving.  Little stinker!!
food cravings? Still LOVING my Valentine's Little Debbie Brownies.  Thankfully, they won't be selling them in the store much longer!!
gender predictions? It's a BOY!!!  Pearson Davis Link!!!
what i miss:  Picking out my clothes without any thought.  It's such a task to pick out my clothes each day.  I'm still in between real clothes and maternity clothes, so finding something each morning that looks nice and makes me look pregnant and not just fat takes forever. 
what i'm looking forward to: Still looking forward to registering and starting Pearson's nursery. I'm hoping to register this weekend.
how are you feeling? Great!! No major complaints here.  I did have some nosebleeds this week, which is very normal during pregnancy.  I read that pregnancy can cause the blood vessels in your nose to expand, and your increased blood supply puts more pressure on those delicate vessels, causing them to rupture more easily. It was also very cold last week, so it could be a combination of both weather and pregnancy.

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Katy- so exciting that you get to stay at home! You look so cute. Looks like your cruise was so fun too! I'll have to make a mental note of that one in case we ever go on one. Happy Valentines day!

Anonymous said...

Katy you look great! I didn't know you were going to stay home...that is so awesome. I stay home with Charlie and I LOVE it. Since we are so close you let me know if you need anything...I have some experience with little boys :)

Anonymous said...

PS- thought I was signed in as mine but I was under Trey's login...this is Dana Bowen :)

Sara @ The Crazy Cozads said...

Yay baby bump!! what a blessing that you will get to be at home! Enjoy these last few months of teaching!

Julie said...

What a cute baby bump you have! Love reading your pregnancy posts!