Friday, January 25, 2013

Head & Shoulder, Knees and Toes

I have been working on body parts with Pearson forever and he just hasn't been interested. I would say point to your nose and he would just quickly point to his cheek. He knew what I wanted him to do, he was just too lazy to do it right. We've been going over them a lot this week and he now finally has hair, eyes, ears, nose, mouth, tongue (with a little help), fingers, tummy (he says "mummy") and his feet. He can say elbow but he still hasn't figured it out where it is. I didn't get it in video, but when we ask him to find his belly button, he looks for it, but he can't quite see it because of his big ole belly!!!

1 comments:

Alicia said...

What a smart little boy! Love his little expressions and I think my favorite is his "mummy." So cute!