Friday, January 11, 2013

nuby monster snack keeper

It's been a while since I've done Pearson Approved post, but Nuby just gave me the perfect opportunity to do one again!!
Nuby recently sent me this super cute Monster Snack Keeper to try out with Pearson and we couldn't be happier with it.

I'm a huge fan of Snack Keepers.  But I have to admit they are a little boring when it comes to colors and design.  When I saw this Monster Snack Keeper, I just knew I had to have it!!
Snack Keepers are a great way for kiddos to eat their snack independently but not make a huge mess.  It's amazing how quickly they figure out how to use these. 
 I love that the Nuby Monster Snack Keeper has a fun little look for my little Monster. 
So.......I think you should go get your little Monster one of these cute Snack Keepers!!

You can find these at Buy Baby Direct, Burlington Coat Factory, Amazon, Buy Buy Baby, Baby Haven, or Cookie's Kids.

5 comments:

The Fenner's said...

OMG, soooo cute!:)

Hooked on the Howards said...

I saw that at your house the other day when we were visiting. I love it! I meant to ask you we're you got it.

Brittany said...

Every time I see that in the store I love it!

Brittany said...

Every time I see that in the store I love it!

Amy said...

Too cute! I love how he can hold its hands as the handles.