Wednesday, July 09, 2014

#thelinkhomeeveryday2014 {week 27}

{Day 183}
Pearson and I had a fun little date to the $1 movie in Rockwall.  The not so fun part of our date was the speeding ticket I got on the way home.  Grrrrrrr.
{Day 184}
I appreciate the fact that the mall has a nursing room, but I'm totally okay with nursing in public.  It's a shame most women don't feel comfortable doing it.  
{Day 185}
A fun Fourth of July at The LeBlancs house.  Love my boys!!
{Day 186}
Perfect Saturday night with my boys. Grilling, swinging and driving around in the backyard. 
{Day 187}
Playing at a gym, pizza and cake was like heaven for this little boy! He loves going to birthday parties. 
{Day 188}
I made these Apple Peanut Butter Delights from The Pioneer Woman's cooking show. They tasted great but of course looked nothing like what hers did.  How come things are always prettier on Pinterest and cooking shows? 
{Day 189}
Their little relationship just keeps getting sweeter and sweeter.  

1 comments:

Alisa said...

I think it is great that Pearson loves Nash so much and interacts with Nash so well!