Wednesday, October 07, 2015

nash {20 months}

Measurements: 
Almost 30lbs
You are wearing2T PJ's.  Clothes are mainly 2T with a few 3T hand me downs.  You are in size 5 diapers and size 6 or 7 shoes.  


Sleeping: 
Napping from 1-4pm and sleeping at night 7:30-7:30.  A few times this month you have pulled you "I don't want to go to bed mess".  You cry and cry and won't go to sleep.  Crying it out doesn't work so you end up sitting on the couch with us watch TV and then you finally give in and go to bed.  Such a stinker.  

Eating:
Three meals, two snacks, lots of milk and a crumb here or there.  I swear, you can find a crumb anywhere and you always put it in your mouth!!  It hard writing about what you eat because you really will eat just about anything.  You aren't picky.  The only time you are mad at the table is if we are eating something you aren't.  You always want what everyone else is having.


New Tricks/Activities/Accomplishments: 
Recognizing nose, eyes, mouth, tummy, feet.  Knows a few animal sounds, bird, duck, cow, pig.  I have a little Mom guilt in this department because I haven't really worked on much with you.  I didn't have to work with Pearson on anything.  It all came naturally to him so at this age he knew a whole lot more.  I gotta get my act together and start working this one's little brain!! You need to know some colors, shapes, and letters!! First sentence was "I see a ball".

Words:
Da-De (Daddy) Hiiiiii, Bye-Bye, Bubu and Mama, Heeeyyyy, Doh (duck), Pu-Pee (puppy), Ba-Bee (Baby), Ah-Oh (with a big round mouth) Bah (Ball) Wowwwww,  Doh-Gee (doggy), Buh-dee (birdie) Nigh-Nigh (Night-Night) Woah (Hello) Tru (Truck) Duh-De (duckie), Cheeeee (when smiling for a picture and also for Cheese), Tu-Tu (Choo-Choo), Cah (Car), Buh (Book), Bah (Bath and Ball), Wa-Wa (Water), Meh (Milk), Uhh (Up), Ah (On and Off), Muh (More), Day-Doo (Thank-You), Sheeeew (Shoe), Na-Nuh (Banana), Ca-Cer (Cracker), Cuh-Kee (Cookie), No (No & Nose), My (Mine) Tra (Trash), Bi (Bite) Shoooooow (Show), Di-Di (Dip), Yeh-Woh (Hello), Wu-Vee (Lovey), Wuh-You (Love You) {New this month} Tee-Tee, Poo-Poo, Shoooo-Weee (Stinky Diaper) Eat, Ou-Sie (outside), Shir (Shirt), Swee (Swing), Swi (Slide), But-Ball (Football) Bay-Ball (Baseball) See, Owwwwch (Ouch), Owp (Help)

Teeth: 
14 (7 top/7 bottom) One top canine and one bottom canine are coming in.  You can't keep your fingers out of your mouth.

Likes:
Playing ball, chasing Pearson around with the big dump trucks, playing outside, riding Pearson's scooter, reading books, cars, Chuck the Truck, destroying the playroom, swinging and climbing.

Dislikes:
Diaper changes, brushing teeth, combing hair, getting in the carseat, holding our hands when walking, when brother gets to do things and you don't. 
Other Random Facts:
  • When you help me unload the dishwasher, I always say Thank You as you give me each piece.  Now you just go ahead and say Thank You too as you hand me each piece!!
  • You like to say "I go tee-tee".  But you really have no interest in going to the bathroom yet.  You just say it because brother says it. 
  • You still love to climb and I find you on top of things all the time.  Just today I set Pearson's milk in the middle of the table so you couldn't reach it.  Five minutes later you were on the kitchen table and had spilled the milk everywhere.  Pearson was not a climber, so I forget that you can climb things to get into stuff you shouldn't. 
  • You would love to play soccer with brother.  It kills you to not be out on the field with him.  When we give you a soccer ball, you can actually dribble pretty well.  You are going to be an athlete for sure!
  • You have started to cry every time I drop you off at the nursery.  The workers say you quickly calm down.  I guess it's just  phase.  You are so stinkin' happy when I pick you up! It's adorable. 
  • Your poor little knees are all skinned up and pretty much stay that way because you are constantly tripping because you are always running/bouncing everywhere. 
  • Your favorite thing to do with Pearson right now is play and dance with Pearson's DJ Station Piano.  Y'all have the best time dancing around to the music!
  • If you say "Car", you are usually not talking about a toy car.  It means you want to watch Chuck the Truck. You love that show.  It's one of the few shows you will sit still for.  
  • You love pouring water over your head in the bathtub.  So much water gets in your mouth and it startles you every time you drop it but you love it!!
  • You can climb up to the top of the Chick-fil-A Playplace!
  • You dig in the trash all the time. All the time!
  • You love to sing Old MacDonalad with me.  You constantly sing EIEIO.  It's your favorite line.  
  • You got an awful rash this month called Eryothema Multiforme.  I still really have no idea what it came from.  Your little mouth seems to break out every now and then so I'm still wondering if you have any kind of food allergies or skin sensitivities.  
  • You can be such a stinker sometimes.  I will ask you to do something or stop doing something, you'll stop and look at me and go on to disobey.  Oh little child!!  
  • You have started to say a few sentences. You can say "I see a ………"  You can say "I want a …….." but it some out "I-Unna ……".  
  • When you want to get into the high chair, you are trying to say "I sit" but it comes out sounding a lot like "Ah Sh*t." Ooops!!
  • You are such a Mama's boy!!! 
Here is Pearson at 20 months and Nash at 20 months.
Look how much you have changed.

0 comments: