Thursday, July 01, 2010

couponing 101


Last night I had 11 girls over for a little "coupon class".  I think it was a pretty successful night.  I had a lot of information to share, but I worked all week to make a packet for them to take home if they forgot anything that I said.

On Monday, my friend Allie, tagged along with me while I went "couponing", since she wasn't going to be able to come to the party.  I had Allie video taped me while we were in CVS so I could show all the girls at the class how I scored some great deals at CVS this week.

Here's the video I put together of me shopping at CVS.......


If you want to learn how to get paid to shop at CVS or just learn how to lower your grocery bill each month, I would love to have another coupon class.  I love to share all that I know and all that I have learned about couponing, so let me know if you are interested!!  I will be charging $10 for the class, but  believe me $10 will feel like nothing after you start saving so much!! When I get around 10 people interested, I'll find a date for another class!!

8 comments:

Alicia said...

Hey lady! That is so awesome about your knowledge of couponing. So I had honestly completely forgotten. You let me know when you get your 10 and what day and I'll for sure be there:) Sorry this week has been a bit crazy!

April Rice said...

I will so be there.. let me know when and where!

Allie said...

One of my friends reads your blog and was so excited to find out I knew you in real life! Haha! THE Katy Link. You're a blog celeb!

Alisa said...

Katy, you totally rock girl! Does my son know how to pick a great wife or what?!

Alida and Daniel Jones said...

I want to go! Keep me posted! :)

Unknown said...

that was so fun to watch if nothing else...just to see you!!! you are SOOOO cute!!

Unknown said...

I would LOVE to!!! Let me know when you get 10!!

Holly said...

Hi Katy,
I would love to come to your coupon class...I've been a hit and a miss with couponing but would love to get better and catch more deals. Let me know when and where :)
THANKS!!!!!
Holly Elgin