Friday, July 16, 2010

lemon whippersnappers

I learned to make these cookies when I was in Junior High.  I used to love to make them when my friends came over.  These cookies are so easy, so soft and so yummy.  The best part is that there are only 4 ingredients!! 
1 pkg. lemon cake mix
{or any flavored cake mix}
1 tub of cool whip
1 egg
1/2 cup of powdered sugar

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.  Grease cookie sheets. 
Combine the cake mix, cool whip, and egg together in a large bowl.  Stir until mixed well. 
Form the dough into small balls and roll around in powdered sugar.

Place 12 cookie dough balls on the greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.

After they bake, let them cool before eating.  
Eat 1, 2, 3 or even 4!!  They are kind of addiciting!!

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Switch up the cake mix for a different flavor, if you want. I use caramel cake mix, and it's DELICIOUS!!!! :)

Chris and Loyce said...

I just made some with a pumpkin cake mix. Amazing! Thank you, friend!