Friday, July 09, 2010

mini biscuit pizzas

On the weekends {especially in the summer} I like to take it easy in the kitchen.  I like easy meals that take minimal ingredients and little to no time to make.  Mini biscuit pizzas are a little creation that my roommates and I made up in college.  They are so easy, quick and yummy!!

Here's what you'll need.....
Pizza sauce {I use Ragu}

Grands Biscuits {I use Butter Tastin'}

Mozzarella Cheese

Pizza Toppings {I use pepperoni & olives}

Flatten the Biscuit on a baking sheet.

Bake at 350 degrees for about 8 minutes or until halfway cooked.

Lightly spread pizza sauce on biscuits.

Top pizza with cheese and your choice of toppings.

Bake for about 8 more minute or until cheese is melted. 

Enjoy!!

1 comments:

fancyashstyle said...

My mom used to make these with left over spaghetti sauce on english muffins. Yummy and delish!!