Monday, July 12, 2010

free school supplies

I didn't just get these school supplies for FREE, I actually got paid $5.25 to buy them.
Here's how you can snag some FREE school supplies......

Staples
(Sales only good through July 14th)

Buy 25 2-pocket folders with Fasteners
25¢ (1¢ a piece)
(Bring your teacher ID in and you can get 25 otherwise,
limit 10 per household AND a minimum purchase required of $5)

Buy 25 8 pack yellow #2 pencil
 25¢ (1¢ a piece)
(Bring your teacher ID in and you can get 25 otherwise,
limit 2 per household AND a minimum purchase required of $5)


Buy 2 Staples Multi-purpose paper 550 Sheet Ream
$4.99-$4.98 easy rebate=1¢
(2 rebates per household)

Total:  $11.34- $9.96 in rebates = $1.38

Office Depot
(Sales good through the 17th, coupon only good through the 15th)

Buy a Swingline LightTouch Reduced Effot Stapler
$13.99
FREE after Mail-in-Rebate (limit 1)

Buy 2 Office Depot Brand Multipurpose Paper Ream 500 sheets
$6.29
$1 after $5.29 Mail in Savings Visa Prepaid card (limit 2)

Use $5 off a $25 purchase coupon found here.

Total:  $17.94- $24.57 in rebates = $-6.63

Grand Total: $-5.25

**Be on the lookout for more penny sales and dollar sales at Staples and Office Depot.  They do these every summer and it's a great way for teachers to stock up their classroom!! Or a great way to get some office supplies for your home or office!!

4 comments:

Micah and Nicole said...

How do you get the rebate? Do you have to have a coupon or are they just automatic?

The Links said...

Good question Nicole.....

The rebates for all the things I bought at Staples and Office Depot print at the register. They give you a separate receipt for each rebate. The Office Depot ones you have mail in, but the Staples ones you can mail in or do online. I did mine online because I think the rebate comes back quicker that way!! Hope this helps!!

Heather said...

I did so good at CVS this week!!! I spent 12.42, but got back $15.98 in Extra Bucks!!! I'm getting the hang of it! Totally going to Office Depot and Staples, but I am going to get the smelly markers that have a rebate too b/c I need a set for school!

Grannalisa said...

I got my supplies today!! Yea for Staples' sales!!