Thursday, May 22, 2014

summa summa summatime

School is officially out so it's time for playdates at the pool!!!
 I loaded up the boys today and took them to the pool for the first time this summer.  It's definitely a lot more work and requires way more stuff to get us all to the pool this year, but we had a great time.  
 We met Ashley and my little diva niece, Olivia at the pool.  We love having them as our pool buddies.  
 We also met up with some new friends.
 Nash sat in the little kiddie pool with me for a little bit, but he's not a big fan of the sun.  He can't seem to keep his eyes open if the sun is out so he just fell asleep.  He slept the entire time we were there!!  He woke up just as we were starting to pack up.
 All morning Pearson was calling his swim suit his "Swim Soup" and his goggles his "gobbles".  I just love the way he says things.  I don't want to correct him because it's just so cute.  
 The weather was perfect and the pool wasn't crowded at all.  I'm going to be so sad when real school is out and it starts to get crowded and hot.  We love having the pool to ourselves!!

0 comments: