Sunday, December 30, 2012

christmas minute to win it


A while back I pinned this (a family playing Minute to Win It Games at their family Christmas). 

 I thought it looked fun, but I mainly pinned it because I thought we would possibly do it with our ABF.  

My Mother in Law saw it on my Pin Board and thought it looked fun too and suggested we do it at our family Christmas.  So each family gathered the supplies for two games and we had a little family competition with The Link Family.  I'm so glad we did this!! We all had a blast playing all these games together!!

**And a big thanks to my SIL Nicole for all the pictures.  I was manning the video camera so I didn't get any on my camera. 

Wreath Marshmallow Throw
(I couldn't find any directions.  I think we just made this one up!)
 Extreme Christmas Nutstacker
Here is a quick little video of our family fun.  Most of the clips are sped up so I could squeeze them all in the video!  

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome video!!! So fun!

Darci said...

So fun! Might just have to do this next year with my family!

Lolly said...

Great video. Looks like lots of fun.

Jennifer said...

I love it! I especially love all the tongues sticky out in concentration!!

Alisa said...

It was a lot of fun! May have to be an annual Christmas activity?!

Lindsay said...

very fun!