Friday, December 28, 2012

my baby love

In early December I had a little photo session with 
Sarah Huffman Photography of me and my baby love!
We had these pictures made especially for Daddy for Christmas!  
I wanted him to have some good pictures of his 
two favorite people to have in his office!!
I can't wait to share with you some the pictures of Carson, Olivia and Pearson that we had done for my parents.  They are absolutely precious! But you'll have to stay tuned for those because I'll be posting them later in January along with a fabulous giveaway from Sarah Huffman Photography!! 

8 comments:

Allie said...

Oh I can't wait!!!!

Hooked on the Howards said...

What a great idea! It's also a good way for moms to get in photos with their little ones (which I have to remember to do all the time). Plus I'm sure grandma's don't mind the pictures either!

Mimi said...

Those are adorable!! Love the one of Pearson upside down! Typical boy!

Alisa said...

Adorable. I know Matt was thrilled with his special gift!

Lolly said...

Love these. I like the colors you chose for your clothes. She did a great job on all of them.

Sara @ The Crazy Cozads said...

Super cute idea and the photos turned out precious!

The Fants said...

Love the pictures of you and your little man! That's such a sweet idea, too :)

Darci said...

awesome pictures and such a great gift idea!