Monday, December 24, 2012

christmas eve {part 1}


Christmas Eve morning we spent the day resting to get ready for our 3 days of fun celebrating Christmas.  Pearson wasn't feeling well yesterday so I really wanted to make sure he was totally well so that he could really enjoy all the festivities!!

We started off our celebration with my parent's at the Christmas Eve service at their church. 
After the service we all came back to my parents house to open gifts with my family.  
Pearson was definitely not into opening gifts.  All the presents were a little overwhelming to him.  
When he realized that toys were in his presents he sort of got into it.

He was really just more interested in hanging out with his cousin and Aunt Ashley.
Aunt Ashley knows Pearson well because he absolutely loved this little truck he gave her. 
It was hard to pull him away from this toy to even open more gifts!
Ashley and I were super excited to give my parents a special gift.  We had a photo session of the grandkids done just for them and had all the pictures printed.  They turned out so cute! I can't wait to share them all with you. 
My little bro, Drew. 
My Mom totally surprised me and got me this awesome mirror/jewelry box.  I absolutely love it!!
 My parents gave both of the boys a tool bench and Olivia got a little chair. 
 Olivia was so cute in her little pink chair.  I think the little ottoman is just too cute!
Pearson thought it looked like a perfect little tool bench. Ha!!
 As soon as Carson got interested in his other toys, the babies took the opportunity to play with Carson's big tool bench!! Aren't they cute??
We had such a fun evening with my family.  

1 comments:

Ryan said...

Looks like you guys had a fabulous Christmas Eve! (And that little pink chair and ottoman are TOO much! I LOVE them!)