Monday, June 10, 2013

10 on 10 {june 2013}

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}


Today was our 1st Day of VBS at our church so we got up bright and early this morning.
When Pearson first woke up he had a nasty croupy sounding cough, so we spend some time in the bathroom with a steaming hot shower running.  Thankfully it all went away quickly and I actually didn't hear him cough all day. 
Not only am I taking Pearson with me everyday, but I'm taking the three little girls that I keep on Wednesday with me.  Wow, toting FOUR kids around is much different than one. 
 We were absolutely pooped when we got home.  Pearson ate his lunch in the car so I put him straight down for a nap when we got home.  I decided to just hang out on the couch and rest for a little while before I did a little bit of cleaning.  I played some Candy Crush while catching up on some old Ellen episodes.  I thought it was so funny that she started this particular show talking about America's obsession with Candy Crush!! Ha!
 After wasting more time that I would like to admit and then falling asleep for an hour or so.....oops......I finally got around to cleaning the floors and doing a little party prep for Pearson's party on Saturday!!
 Most of the time this little guy wakes up happy as can be, but not today!!
 Oh, how I love these boys.  I seriously love watching them together.
Matt had a softball game tonight so it was just me and the little man this evening.   I gave Pearson a bath with bubble the other day and now all he says is "BuBu Bah".  Since it was just us this evening I thought it would be fun to take another Bubble Bath to kill some time before bedtime.  
We also had some fun playing around on my iPad.  We FaceTimed with Lolly & Pops and Ashley, Carson, & Olivia.
And I'm pretty sure there's no better way to end a hot summer day than with a bowl of Blue Bell!! 


Linking up with A Bit of Sunshine

4 comments:

The Fenner's said...

I can't wait to see pictures of his party! I saw his shirt on your moms Facebook! It's adorable!:)

Alisa said...

I love the picture of our boys in their "skins" and khaki shorts! I am so excited about our little guy's party.

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Candy Crush!!!! You are playing now!!! ahhhhh!!!! sooooo addicting!!!

Rachel Zimm said...

fun to see a glimpse of your summer day!
how exciting that Pearson's party is on Sat!
floral & fudge