Tuesday, June 25, 2013

grammy's surprise 60th

We were so busy last weekend.  I feel like I'm still catching up on rest from all of our fun activities.  Friday night we went to the Carnival, Saturday night I had my High School Reunion (blog post to come), and Sunday night we had a Surprise Party for Grammy's 60th Birthday.  
To say Grammy was surprise would be an understatement.  She had absolutely no idea this was in the works and was totally surprised. 

The restaurant closed at 3pm, so we had the whole restaurant to ourselves.  My parents even joined us for the occasion!
 
Grandaddy did such a good job planning the party.  He got such a pretty birthday cake.  Pearson kept walking by it and saying "tup-take".

The wait staff also did a great job taking care of our crazy crew and helping make  Grammy's 60th Birthday Party so fun!! 
 Since we were the only ones in the restaurant, Pearson ran around like a crazy man.  Matt and I had to tag team who chased him because he was all over the place.  We may never get to go out to eat again because he's going to think he can just run around.  
 Grammy with her three kiddos.  
 Happy Birthday Grammy from all of us!!

3 comments:

Alisa said...

Funny to see the look on my face. No hiding that I was sooo surprised! Such a fun party. Surrounded by people I love...it was the best.

Alicia said...

What a fun surprise party for grammy:) That is so special that you could all spend it together. Plus that was a super cute cake:)

Allie said...

You're outfit is so cute!!!