I can't believe you are two months away from being THREE. Three has always seemed like such a big kid age to me, but now that we are here you are still my baby. I guess it doesn't help that you still sleep in your crib, wear diapers, and have a paci at nap time. We've got to work on those things so you can be a real big boy for your 3rd birthday. I would like to have the diapers and paci gone by three, but I'm totally okay with you sleeping in your crib as long as you are okay with it!! Just like last month, you have continued to adjust well to being a big brother. You really and truly love Nash so much. You can't keep your hands off of him and you always want to be close to him…….sometimes too close!! We occasionally have little crying fits over the silliest things, but overall you are such a sweet boy. I feel like we have been so lucky with the "terrible two's".
- This month you got sick twice. You had pink eye and you got a stomach bug.
- You love to watch Super Why! Anytime you see words or letters you tell us "I have spelling power!"
- We went the the neighborhood Garage Sales a few weeks ago. While we were driving around you kept saying saying "There's another Garage SELF".
- After nursing Nash one day I had leaked and had a little wet spot on my shirt. Pearson asked me what was on my shirt. I told him it was milk. He responded "Mommy's got milk!"
- You pooped in the bathtub for the first time. Ugh!!!
- You love to try to make Nash talk by saying "Ooooo" or "Ga-gah". One day I was burping Nash and he burped really loud. You immediately said, "Mommy, he's talking to me!"
- For the last few weeks you have been going tee-tee in the potty at least once a day. Your reward for going in the potty is either an M&M or a marshmallow. The other day after you tee-teed you said "I get a mushroom!"
- You love to do "Tummy Times" with Nash.
- One day when you were in the bath tub you said, "I washin' my penis. P is for penis." Oh boy!!!
- You can spell all of your color words and this month I discovered that you know most of your colors in Spanish too! You must pay attention in Spanish class at school!!
- For some reason you call Nash "Needy Nash". I have never called him needy and I don't even know if you know what that word means, but you call him that all the time. It's so funny!
- Every morning you ask me "Where we going?". You love to go places, whether it be to school, church, a playdate or even the grocery store.
- If we are out of some sort of food, you always tell me "We get more at Wal-Mart!"
- You are obsessed with your little stools. The main uses for it are your tool bench and brushing your teeth, but I almost always find one in Nash's room because you love to stand on it while I change his diaper or to look in his crib.
- When you sing the BLUE song you always say "Bee-F-Uh-Me spells blue" instead of B-L-U-E. We have told you over and over again what you say but you always say it wrong!
Funny Words You Say…
Crab Racoons (Crab Ragoons)
Wash Cwob (Wash Cloth)
18 Wee-Were (18 Wheeler)
Rice Christmas Treat (Rice Crispy Treat)
Squee-Gee Patch- Squeezy Pouch
Flashing Light (Flash Light)
Two Face (Toothpaste)