Wednesday, April 23, 2014

#thelinkhomeeveryday2014 {week 16}

{Day 106}
 Doing some major catching up on the blog.  I'm having the hardest time finding time to blog.  I still have a few more posts I need to get up and hopefully I'll be completely caught up by the end of this week!!

{Day 107}
My little chunky monkey is about to be too big to model Tried and True Designs homecoming outfits.  No worries though, his modeling days aren't over…….he'll just about big enough to start modeling bibs!

{Day 108}
There is a possibility that I might have bribed him with ice cream so he would cooperate for our annual pictures in the bluebonnets.  I'll be posting our pics later this week!

{Day 109}
Late night conversations with Daddy.  I just love that he is starting to smile and "talk" to us.  It's the sweetest thing ever.  

{Day 110}
I loved our coordinating Easter outfits.  And of course I LOVE these two sweet boys!!

{Day 111}
Even though his room is a mess, I'm so thankful that Pearson plays so well independently. 

{Day 112}
Perfect park weather! Pearson got to scoot to the park for the first time and Nash got to ride in the big boy carseat for the first time!!

2 comments:

Christine said...

I didn't catch up on my blog until Olivia was a year and a half old - it is really hard for sure. :)

Alisa said...

Love the pic of Nash talking to Matt! Also loved how Pearson had put the foot or hand number puzzle together outside of the puzzle board. My grandson is so smart.