Sunday, July 12, 2009

izzie expands her vocabulary

Izzie is a smart little dog. She knows and understands quite a few words.

These are some of the words she knows, understands, or responds to.
  • go
  • eat
  • treat
  • ice
  • Shasta
  • toy
  • no
  • come on
  • Lolly
  • Mommy
  • Daddy
  • outside
  • walk
  • leash
  • play
  • bed
The newest word that I can add to Izzie's vocabulary is Lucy!!

While we were out of town, I left Izzie with some friends of my parents. They have a sweet little Maltese puppy. Her name is Lucy. They said they had a great time playing all weekend.

I was talking to my Mom this afternoon about how Izzie over the weekend. I mentioned Lucy's name and Izzie turned her head and got all excited.

This is what Izzie did almost all day.
I think she misses her new friend. I hope she is not too depressed!

**I did not forget to put sit on her list of words. She just hasn't quite figured that one out.

0 comments: