Tuesday, July 07, 2009

shopaholic

It's a good thing that I spent the first part of summer making money rather than spending money!!

Ever since I have been done with summer school I have wanted to go shopping. I'm not talking about the kind of shopping where you pick up one shirt, but the kind of shopping where you come home with way too many bags!!

I did that today!! Oops!!

I came home with a bag from Dillard's, NY & Co., Payless, and Sam Moon. But luckily I didn't spend too much money. Everything that I bought was on sale and I had a coupon for the stuff from NY&Co. and Payless. Half of what I bought was paid with leftover wedding giftcards from Dillard's (shhhh....don't tell anyone) and the rest was bought with my hard earned garage sale money!! (and there is still a lot left) So I really didn't do any damage!!

But maybe I should stay away from the mall so I don't become a true shopaholic.

0 comments: