Monday, July 27, 2009

meal planning monday

Since Matt and I have been married, I spend almost every Sunday afternoon cutting coupons, making a weekly menu and grocery list.


I have seen lots of blog where they post their menu for the week, so I thought I would give it a try. This will help me stick to my menu for the week and hopefully it will give you some ideas of things to cook for your family. Feel free to leave a comment with what you are planning on making this week.

Here is what we will be having this week....

Monday: Chicken Spaghetti
Tuesday: Tacos
Wednesday: BLT's
Thursday: Chicken Breast Supreme from Kelly's Korner
Friday: Ranger's Game
Saturday Lunch: Ham Rolls & Chips
Saturday Dinner: Wedding in Fort Worth
Sunday Lunch: BBQ lunch fellowship @ church
Sunday Dinner: Leftovers

If you are interested in any of the recipes that I use, just leave me a comment and I will post it!

1 comments:

The Fants said...

We're going to the Ranger game on Friday, too! Maybe we'll see you there! :)