Monday, January 03, 2011

16 weeks

**Do you see my itty bitty bump this week?

how far along?  16 weeks
how are you measuring?  16 weeks
size of baby? about an 4 1/2 inches, the size of an avocado, and 3 1/2 ounces
heartbeat? 160 bpm (at our 13 week appointment)
total weight gain/loss? +.6 pounds
maternity clothes? Not yet.  My clothes still fit fine, but I have a feeling I'm going to have to bust out the Bella Band soon.  I can feel/see that my lower mid-section is starting to pop out.  
stretch marks? No
sleep? Sleeping fine.  I'm on a "pee schedule" of about midnight and 4am, which is suspiciously what a night time nursing schedule could be.  Hmmmmm....I wonder if the Lord is preparing me for something!!
best moment this week? I got a TON of baby stuff from Matt's sister.  She gave me a swing, a bouncer, an exersaucer, a bathtub, some riding toys, a travel system (infant carrier, car hook-up, & stroller that converts into a toddler stroller), a boppy, a activity playmate, some clothes and a few other things!!!
movement? Patiently waiting.  I wait to feel the baby move!!
food cravings? I made a turkey and cheese panini for me and Matt for dinner one night this week.  It was the first time for me to have lunchmeat since I've been pregnant. (Remember it's okay to eat lunchmeat warmed up).  I just don't really care for warmed up lunchmeat and this just made me crave my Sierra Turkey Sandwich from Panera Bread even more.  I wonder if there is a Panera Bread near the hospital, because I'm pretty sure I want that to be my first meal  after the baby is born!!
gender predictions? 24 days until we find out!! I can't wait!!!
what i miss: I really can't think of anything right now.
what i'm looking forward to: I am so ready to know what we are having so I can get the ball rolling, on names, nursery themes, and registering!!
how are you feeling? I was sick with sinus congestion all last week, but I'm finally feeling better.  I really can't complain about anything.

5 comments:

Sky said...

Congratulations on your bump! It's amazing we can grow tiny people inside of us :-)

The Fants said...

Awww!! I love your little bump! I was SO excited when I could start seeing mine! I really started to feel "pregnant"!!

Also, you scored the jackpot with all of that stuff! Awesome!

Meredith - Mama of FOUR! said...

You look A-dorbale!

Ryan said...

Look at your cute little bump!! I'm so excited for y'all! :)

Anonymous said...

I can definitely see it (in a good way of course). It's so weird how people show at completely different times. One friend of mine didn't show hardly at all until the end. She was maybe 7/8 months before you looked and her and thought, "she's pregnant."