Monday, January 24, 2011

19 weeks

how far along?  19 weeks
how are you measuring?  19 weeks
size of baby? about an 6 inches, the size of a large tomato and 8 1/2 ounces
heartbeat? 155 bpm (at our 17 week appointment)
total weight gain/loss? Ahhhh I forgot to weigh again.  I'll post tomorrow.
maternity clothes? Still LOVING my Bella band this week.  I also went over to my parents house and found a box of my "fat pants" from college.  I was a few sizes bigger back in college, so I've been wearing some of those pants and comfortably buttoning them and not having to wear a Bella Band.  They are actually a little big, so I might be able to wear these pants for a while before I really start wearing maternity pants. 
stretch marks? No
sleep? Still having to wake up 2-3 times a night to go to the bathroom.  I was going to the bathroom around midnight, 3am and 5am, but now I'm consistently going to the bathroom at 1:30am and when I wake up around 5:30.  
best moment this week? I know this is silly, but I love that my little baby belly popped out.  I know it's not a big bump, but I had quite a few people notice it, and that was fun!!
movement? I'm still thinking I'm feeling movement, but not totally sure.  Just when I feel something that I think might be the baby, it doesn't happen again for a while.  So I'm still not sure if I've really felt the baby move yet.  
food cravings? Anything cold!!
gender predictions? We find out in 3 days!! I can not wait! I'm so excited to finally know!! Matt and I are both going to make our official guess BOY.  As soon as we both said boy, Matt said, "Well we've probably jinxed ourselves.  It's going to be a girl now!" So who knows.......it's either a boy or a girl!! We'll be happy with whatever, we just want a healthy baby!!
what i miss: I miss getting a good hard work-out in.  I've started working out again, but it's just not the same.   
what i'm looking forward to: We've got so much to look forward to this week.  We find out what we are having, we get to tell friends and family the good news, and we leave on our Babymoon Cruise!! Ahhh It's going to be a great week!!
how are you feeling? Thankfully I'm feeling great this week.  Our school has had SO many kids out with the flu and strep throat.  I'm so thankful I haven't caught anything, and I pray I stay well.  We've got a vacation to go on!!!  

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

I want to officially post that my guess is BOY!! But can't wait to love on that sweet babe no matter what gender he/she is!!

Brandi Gail said...

Love the baby bump! :) Really cute! Can't wait to find out what your having! :)

Sara @ The Crazy Cozads said...

So excited for you to find out what your having!! Enjoy the moment and then celebrate like crazy on your BabyMoon!! :)

Dana Bowen said...

You look great! My bump started showing at about 15 weeks but I wasn't nearly as in shape as you are :). Can't wait to hear what you're having. Maybe it'll be a boy and our boys can hang out. Enjoy the sono...it's an amazing experience.

Lindsay said...

You bump is so cute...you look great!

Alicia said...

We are so excited for you guys and cannot wait to hear the news! I'm sure this has been the longest week ever... but so glad it's finally here for ya'll and then off on your vaca! How fun! Anyway congrats again lady and yes I do love the cute baby bump! Enjoy and have such a great week:)