Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Chick-fil-A makes my {Tues}day

I recently discovered that the Chick-fil-A near my house does free breakfast on Tuesdays from 6am-9am.  They've been doing it for the last 4 months and the girl at the window told me that they would probably continue to do it for a while because the manager was pleased with the outcome they were having.  You don't get a choice of what entree you choose, they just have a select FREE entree for the day.  Last week I got a Spicy Chicken Biscuit and today I got a yogurt parfait.  I'm sure they want you to purchase a drink or get a side, but I'm cheap and I just get a water! 

So FREE breakfast at Chick-fil-A for me every Tuesday (or atleast until they quit doing it)!!

Talk about makin' my day!!

I LOVE Chick-fil-A!!

1 comments:

fancyashstyle said...

I thought you knew about this awhile back? I only go when Carson doesn't have school. It's to hard for me to make the free breakfast on his school days since he has to be there at 9. I only go on the free chicken biscuit days. You know how I love Chickfila!