Thursday, January 27, 2011

overflowing with joy.....

......because we are having a.....
We are thrilled to share that we are having a healthy baby boy!!!
 When we got to the doctor's office, we didn't even have to wait.  We walked right in and the sonographer was ready for us!!  I swear she looked at his little body forever before she finally told us he was a boy!! It was so wonderful to hear that everything looked perfect, but I just wanted to know if our little boy looked perfect or our little girl looked perfect!  

As soon as she told us that he was a boy, Matt and I both looked at each other and just said "We knew it!!"  We both couldn't stop smiling after she told us!!

After our sonogram we met with my AWESOME doctor and got to hear his little heartbeat.  His heart was beating in the 140's.  She said everything looked great with me as well and gave me a "Fit to Travel" note to take on our Babymoon Cruise!!
 Look at how happy this Daddy to be is!!
He's going to be such a good Daddy to our son!!

2 comments:

Rachel Dartt said...

Congrats!!! Boys are the best!!!

Sara @ The Crazy Cozads said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting! Now you can start planning your nursery!