Friday, February 28, 2014
Wednesday, February 26, 2014
Until then, enjoy some pictures from our last week!!
Grammy came to visit us for a few days. Pearson loved all the attention that she gave him.
Posted by The Links at 7:35 PM
- You are obsessed with singing songs.
- You love to draw on your magna doodle. You love to tell us to draw numbers and letters and names.
- You know what all of our family members names start with you and you say O is for Olivia, L is for Lolly, etc.
- You are always asking us random questions "What Logan doing?" or "Where did Lolly's house go?"
- We tried to give up the paci at nap time but turned your naps into 45 minute naps so I gave it back to you because I didn't want to mess with your 3 hour naps before Nash got here.
- You have tee-teed in the potty a few times this month but we haven't really started potty training yet. I don't think you are totally ready yet.
- You love to sing "Counting Stars" by One Republic.
- If you don't like the song in the car you'll say "How bout different song!"
- You only like to wear diapers with Mickey and Pluto on them.
- Any word that has a "V" in it you change it to a "B" (covers=cobers, I love you= I wub you, heavy=heaby, movies=Mobies, drive=dribe, silver=silber)
- You started tell us NOPE this month. Ugh!!!
- Everytime we always go outside you always say "It's sky outside" but you mean "It's light outside or It's dark outside
- We got a new "big brother" carseat for you and it has cup holders in it. You call them your "water hole" and your "milk hole".
- Before I had Nash you would pretend to call him and sing him Happy Birthday.
- You became a big brother this month. You are really adjusting well. So far you haven't given us a hard time but Daddy has been home the whole time to we'll see how it goes after he goes back to work!!?
- You call Nash "that baby". You say "What that baby doing? or Where that baby go?"
Monday, February 24, 2014
Posted by The Links at 9:30 AM
Sunday, February 23, 2014
size of baby? 7lbs 7.5oz at our 2 week appointment on Wednesday
heartbeat? It's beating!!
stretch marks? Yup! But he's totally worth it!!
what i'm looking forward to? Watching my boys develop a sweet relationship and be the best of buds!!
how are you feeling? Great! So happy to not be pregnant anymore!!!
Saturday, February 22, 2014
Posted by The Links at 9:24 AM
Friday, February 21, 2014
Here are a few pictures from our last three days together…...
Posted by The Links at 9:01 PM
Thursday, February 20, 2014
Posted by The Links at 9:17 PM
Posted by The Links at 8:53 PM
Here we go again….
Let's watch Nash grow!!!!
And I just had to add this picture…...
Yes, sweetie, yes you do!!!
Posted by The Links at 7:44 PM
Remember a few weeks ago when I asked for your help to win this newborn photo shoot??
Posted by The Links at 4:23 PM
We went to the doctor for Nash's first check up the day after we got home from the hospital. Pearson had spent the night with my parents because he had to be at school at the same time we had to be at Nash's appointment. You would think since this is our second kid that we would know how much time to allow to get out the door and to the doctor on time. Nope…….we were late. I forgot how long it takes to get out the door with a newborn.
Posted by The Links at 3:37 PM