Tuesday, January 03, 2012

of all the pictures

When my hard drive crashed last week and I thought that I might have lost all my pictures I couldn't help but think about the pictures I would never see again.  I knew that all my pictures that I had posted on my blog were safe and all the pictures that I had put on facebook were safe, but there were so many others that I just don't post online for whatever reason.  Those were the pictures I kept thinking about.  I couldn't bare to lose all of those pictures.  

Thankfully, my external hard drive had everything back up so I didn't lose any pictures.  

Of all the pictures I have {and I have tens of thousands}, do you know which one I kept thinking about??
I don't know what it is about this picture, but I love it.  I think it just shows how teeny tiny he really was.  I never posted it because I'm pretty sure I hadn't showered in a few days, I looked a little sleepy and my bra is hanging out.  But if I lost this picture, I would have missed it sorely.  Out of all the pictures I have, there is just something about this pictures that I love!!

8 comments:

Hooked on the Howards said...

I can see why you love this photo. It is a raw moment in time when you can truly tell that you are 100% in love with that little boy!

Ryan said...

I love this picture, too! Pearson does look SO teeny, but I also love that you are clearly just so smitten with him. Precious. :)

Brandi Gail said...

So sweet..And who cares if you hadn't showered! U just had a baby! :)

Kyle and Darci said...

i have pictures like that too...that for some reason you just love! :)

i still need to get mine backed up!!!

The Stikos said...

I understand why you love it because it captures all those things about being a new mom that's so hard!!! Even though I don't miss those sleepless nights (and days!), its so sweet to remember those precious times :)

Another thing, you said you knew all the pictures on your blog and facebook were safe, but how? I guess my question is, how would you actually be able to use those pictures for anything; wouldn't they be low res?

Anonymous said...

This is such a sweet picture!

Anonymous said...

OMG. The sweetest! I got tears in my eyes looking at it. They grow too quickly!

Laura said...

Oh, Katy, this is just precious! I'm glad you shared. :)