Monday, January 02, 2012

PHOTO A DAY

A friend posted this on Twitter and I thought this looked like fun!  It's similar to Project 365 but just for this month.  And I love how it tells you what to take a picture of.  I don't even have to think!! That's my kind of fun!!! Ha!!!  I'm going to be taking all my pictures via Instagram, just for fun, since I have the ap and never use it!!  

Wanna join?

Here's my picture for today....

{day 2} breakfast
I'll be posting all of my pictures at the end of the month here on my blog, but if you want to see them daily, you can follow me on Twitter!!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm going to do this starting tomorrow!

Ryan said...

So I thought I wanted to try and do Project 365 for the whole year but realized that, like you did last year, I'd get sick of taking picture after picture of Micah and Lilly. Then I saw this post yesterday and thought I'd try and just do this for January. Then I realized that I had already eaten breakfast and missed it. Resolution: fail. :)

Kyle and Darci said...

I'm in!! Just need to print the list so i remember each day :)

The Aggie Gardners said...

This is a great idea!

Unknown said...

Alright...I'm going to do this too :). Thanks!