Tuesday, January 24, 2012

project life {week 3}

This week was all about Pearson.  Mommy and Daddy didn't make it any pictures this week.  Oh well, we all know Pearson is the cutest in our little family, so I'm okay that it's all about Pearson this week!!
 I'm sure you noticed that some of my journal cards are typed this week.  I found this tutorial on how to print on journal cards.  I mentioned in an earlier post that I hate my handwriting. It's not so much that I hate my handwriting, it's more that I can't always get it straight and perfectly centered like you can with typing.  It drives me nuts when it's not perfect.   
 I'm not going to lie, it definitely added more time to creating my layout, but I think it's worth it.  It's looks so much better to me.  Hopefully I'll get faster at creating the journal cards in Photoshop the more I do it. 
I still going to continue to add little captions with my handwriting, but all journal cards will be typed.  I'll probably even go back and re-do all my journal cards from Week 1 & 2!!

Cost this week: $0.87 for prints @ Target

Happy Project Life Tuesday!!



The Mom Creative

7 comments:

Megan said...

Looks like a fun time - but you should totally jump in some photos this week!

Brandi Gail said...

This is totally awesome!!!! :)

Cami said...

Printing the type on the cards will get faster. And if you are happier with the results, then it's so worth it!

I have never been to an In and Out Burger. I hear they rock! Someday...

Anonymous said...

Your son is absolutely adorable!! We love In n Out, can't go wrong there. Have a great week katy!

The Earnest Family said...

Love your project life! Also wanted you to know I put a big shout out to you on my first weekly pregnancy post - especially since I basically copied your idea! Thanks for answering the diaper question for me a couple weeks ago! Take care!

Randi said...

Hi. I have read your blog for a while now (got the link from a friends blog) and I just wanted to ask you if you buy organic fruit and veggies for when you make baby food? My son will start baby food next week and I am still trying to decide if I want to make it myself or not. Thanks!

April said...

awww...the picture on the chair with a teddy bear is adorable!!! your pages are great, def. remember to include you and your husband :)

http://aprilbest1981.blogspot.com/2012/01/pl-week-three.html