Friday, January 27, 2012

valentine's day onesies

Valentine's Day is totally a girly holiday, but I still wanted something festive for my little man to wear.  Boyish Valentines Day outfits are hard to come by, so my Mom and I came up with this cute little tie and suspenders onesie!!
Is that little onesie not to die for???
You can find this precious little boy Valentine's Day onesie in my Mom's Etsy shop for only $21. 
 She also has this cute girly Valentine's Day owl for $21 as well in her shop
She has lots of cute owl designs to choose from. 
My Mom stitches the owl onto a onesie, but if you would rather, you can purchase the owl applique by itself and iron it on to a onesie that you already have for only $6.  What a steal huh?
So head on over to her shop and get to shopping for your little Valentine!! And while you are there check out all of her other amazing things she makes!!

You can also e-mail my Mom directly at triedandtruedesigns@yahoo.com.  Be sure to tell her that I sent you!!

6 comments:

Alisa said...

Oh my goodness that is soooo cute! Your mom is fabulous....so creative.

Darci said...

LOVE the tie & suspenders!! You guys have the best ideas!

And a pretty cute lil model too!

Hooked on the Howards said...

Your mom is so talented! If we have a boy I totally have to get one of these for next year!

Sasha-Little-Raney said...

I found your blog from the link on Kelly's Korner and I Love your posts! We have so much in common... I got married on 10/4/08 and we just had our first baby boy 9/20/11. I just became a full time stay at home mom too. Look forward to following you and your little guy!

Lindsay said...

So cute!!!

StevenHWicker said...

Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it.  Baby Valentines Day Clothes