Friday, May 10, 2013

mom's day off

This was supposed to post on Mother's Day but for some reason it didn't. Posting it a few days late. Happy Mother's Day!!!

We all know Mom's don't get days off. Even on Mother's Day a Mom is really still on duty. Remember last year when this happened?? {http://thelinkhome.blogspot.com/2012/05/unforgettable-mothers-day.html?m=0} Ya, that was an unforgettable Mother's Day for sure! 

This year I can guarantee that won't be happening because I am truly getting a day off this Mother's Day! I definitely miss my little guy but I'm soaking up the sun in the middle of the ocean before we get to Castaway Cay tomorrow! 

I'm incredibly thankful for my Mom every year, but especially thankful this year because she is spending her Mother's Day taking care of my baby! She always has been so selfless and willing to anything for me and my brothers. I'm so thankful to have her as my role model of what a Mom should be!!  Love you, Mom.

And also Happy Mother's Day to my Mother in law who will be keeping my baby at the end if the week! And I can't forget the moms to all my sweet nieces and nephews......Happy Mother's Day to Ashley, Jennifer & Nicole!!

0 comments: