Wednesday, May 01, 2013

pin-spired #4

I'm linking up with MelShay, & Sheaffer, to post a few outfits that I created this month!! 
 I really look forward to this post each month because I've had alot of fun mixing and matching my clothes to make new outfits!  

Here are the three outfits I created this month..........
Outfit #1: Mint, Coral & White
Coral is my absolute favorite color and I'm really loving how it looks with mint this season!  It's sooooo springy!!  I wish I had a cute coral bubble necklace like the picture shown above, but my 8 year old necklace from college sufficed.  A cute coral necklace is on my wishlist though!!
Shirt: JCPenny's // Capris: TJMaxx // Sandals: Target // Necklace: Who knows?

Outfit #2: Black & White Maxi with Coral Accents
I LOVE maxi dresses!! I love how I feel cute and dressy, but I can still get down on the floor with Pearson and play.  I normally just wear black sandals and my "Pearson" necklace with this dress, but I thought the coral added a fun pop of color to this old dress.  Again, my coral necklace is not my favorite, but it does the trick and makes this look like a new outfit!
Necklace: Who Knows? // Dress: Ross // Sandals: Target

Outfit #3: Nautical & Green
Someone pinned this outfit last go round and I remember that I had the outfit pinned too.  I love how this outfit is long-sleeved and pants but still looks springy!!
Jacket:  Target // Shirt: Old Navy // Green Skinnies: Walmart (Clearance $7) Sandals: Rue 21

 If you are new to my blog, thanks for stopping by!!
Sit down, stay a while, and feel free to follow along!!

8 comments:

Rachel Zimm said...

Katy, my favorite outfit is the first one--white capris & mint shirt! I love the green pants as well. You have great style! Hope you're having a wonderful day :)
floral&fudge

Jenna {Real Simple Girl} said...

All of your outfits are great! I really like the green jeans and stripes! I can't believe you got those jeans at Walmart on clearance!! What a score!

Hooked on the Howards said...

I love the mint with the coral. I have been looking for a cute mint shirt, haven't found one yet.

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

I LOVE all of the outfits...but my favorite is for sure the green skinny jeans with the blazer! Thanks for linking up!
xoxo,
Sheaffer :)

Lolly said...

Wow, that last outfit is spot on! You look so cute in all of them. You need to help me coordinate a few spring/summer outfits from my closet!

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Once again, you ROCKED all the outfits!!!! We have such a similar style....I can recreate all your outfits :) Thanks for linking up!

Courtney B said...

You are SO pretty!! I love your version of each outfit!

Colleen said...

love these posts! you have a great style. loving emerald green too!