Friday, May 31, 2013

pin-spired #5

I'm linking up with MelShay, & Sheaffer, to post a few outfits that I created this month!! 
Here are the three outfits I created this month..........
Outfit #1: White, Tan, & a pop of Teal
I was going through my pin boards this month and I realized I had this outfit pinned like four times.  I guess I really liked it!! When I was packing for my cruise I realized I had every piece to put it together.  I wore this on one of the casual nights on our cruise.  
Jacket: Target // Shirt: Old Navy // Capris: Old Navy // Wedges: DSW // Necklace: Online


Outfit #2: Coral & Chambray
Coral is STILL my favorite color this season, and I just love it paired with chambray.  I actually have tan rainbows, but I decided I like the outfit better with my matching coral sandals!!
Shirt: Kohl's  // Shorts: Kohl's // Sandals: Target

Outfit #3: Yellow & Teal Stripes
I saw this outfit pinned a while back and just loved the bright colors!! It's just so fun and summery!!
Tank:  Old Navy // Shorts: Old Navy // Necklace: Handmade by a friend Sandals: Rue 21

 If you are new to my blog, thanks for stopping by!!
Sit down, stay a while, and feel free to follow along!

11 comments:

Rachel Zimm said...

lovely outfits, Katy!
the third one is sooo perfect for summer!
and you have great shoes.
floral & fudge

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

My goodness you are getting SO GOOD at this! I think my fav is the last outfit. That's a great necklace!
Thanks for linking up!

Darci said...

Love all three outfits! Esp the coral and chambray! And I love the yellow necklace!!

mel @ the larson lingo said...

I say this every month, but it's true....You ROCKED each and every look!!! Great job, Katy! Thanks for linking up with us!
P.s. Coral is my fave color right now....3 of my 4 pinspired outfits this month had coral in them!

Alisa said...

You look great in every outfit! Good job girl!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I love how the first pin was a neutral palette, but then the last one was all out brights! You look fabulous either way, or of course, in between with the coral shorts. After seeing that outfit, I think coral shorts might have made it onto my shopping list for tonight... :)

Ashley said...

ok our closets are pretty much identical. Chambray and coral is my go-to right now! Love the necklace ;)

Jenna {Real Simple Girl} said...

Sorry I'm a little late on this! I was on vacation when Pinspired went live! All of your looks are great! I especially love your colored shorts and all the stripes!

Alicia said...

Love the outfits. You look adorable!

Darci said...

Really random question! Would you be able to send me a pic of the back of your yellow rosette necklace? I found one similar on pinterest & I want to try to make it, but I'm curious how its attached to the chain. Thanks! :)