Saturday, October 05, 2013

GMT fall fashion day

Last week I, along with some other Dallas Moms Blog Contributors, had the opportunity to sit in the  audience of Good Morning Texas' Fall Fashion Day!
I didn't want to drive down to Dallas by myself so my sister in law joined me!! We had so much fun and even made a few appearances on TV!!
The show was all about fashion......hair, make-up, nails, clothes, shoes, accessories, & jewelry.  We both really enjoyed seeing how a live show is taped.  It was definitely a neat experience. 
 We also got to see Greg Fields tell us about the weather!!
 After the show we made a quick little stop at Trader Joe's to shop around and then we went to Zoe's Kitchen. It's probably my new favorite place!! Apparently there is a good Greek Restaurant very close to where I need to live so I need to go check it out!!
Did any of you see me on TV??

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

How fun! We love Greek food! Zoe's is one of our favorites. Birmingham has like 5 great Greek restaurants so it's wonderful! The lean turkey pita at Zoe's is really good too!

Lolly said...

I saw you both. Wow, I have such a beautiful daughter and daughter-in-law. I'm so thankful you two get to do so much together.

The Fenner's said...

Yes yes yes try Yanni's out! I don't think you will be disappointed!:)