Thursday, October 17, 2013

pirate day

Pearson had Pirate Day at school today!!

  I was so excited because we had borrowed a precious pirate costume from a friend.  Pearson loves pirates and talked about his costume all leading up to Pirate Day but the morning of, he decided he wanted nothing to do with his pirate costume.  This was the only picture I was able to get of him in his costume. 
I had to take his costume off in the car before he would even walk into school.

The event was technically a Daddy & Me event, but Matt wasn't able to get off of work at 12:45 that day so I went in his place.  It was a little disastrous, so I'm glad Matt didn't work his schedule around to come become it wouldn't have been worth it.  Although he had a few little fits and didn't want to leave some of the stations, overall I think he had a pretty good time.  
 These pictures are terrible because they are with my iPhone but I didn't have my camera with me so it's all I was able to get. 

Swabbing the deck
Throwing cannons (newspaper wods) out of the ship.  
 Fishing
 Digging for Gold

We have been SO incredibly pleases with Pearson's preschool.  They have had so many fun things going on lately.  Yesterday they had a firetruck visit his school, tomorrow they will take a field trip to the Pumpkin Patch and next week they will have a Costume Parade and a Halloween Party! We couldn't be happier with our choice to move him to this preschool.  

0 comments: