Tuesday, September 10, 2013

10 on 10 {september 2013}

 We went to the doctor yesterday and found out Pearson has Strep.  He has also been fighting a yucky croupy cough so today was not a normal Tuesday for us.  We stayed home and watched TV just about all day long.  It was the only way that I could keep this busy boy still. 
Who needs stuff animals when you can snuggle with a truck?
Even though Pearson couldn't go to school we still loaded up and went to Chick fil-A for Breakfast.  We just opted to go through the drive thru to keep from speading our germs.  This Mama can't pass up free Chick-fil-A breakfast.
We spent some time in the bathroom with a steamy shower trying to get rid of his awful cough. 
Mommy was WAY behind on laundry so I did lots of catching up while little man watched his shows.  
 Same song, second verse.  
Except we switched to the iPad and Mickey joined us. 
Sadly nap time didn't last very long today because he was having a hard time breathing.  I was able to squeeze in a little blogging and I also watched the Season Premier of Ellen's 11th Season.

We ended up making a second trip to the Pharmacy to get a steriod since Pearson was still coughing and having a hard time breathing.  Since my poor guy had felt so yucky all day I thought a Sonic slush would make things all better!!
 Yep, more shows on the iPad with Daddy.  Somebody got a little spoiled today.  I'll probably pay for it tomorrow when I don't allow him to watch any TV at all. 
Pearson ended the night with a little playtime with his pirate ship.  He felt the need to add Wonder Woman to the crew!!
 I bought a few new maternity clothes the other day so I decided to make a fake bump to see how they would look in a few months!! 
Happy 10th!!

3 comments:

Lolly said...

Well, you are going to look cute again with that bump!
Remind me to give you those sonic coupons for slushes - I'm never going to get by there to use them myself and they expire at the end of the month.

Lolly said...

It's 2013 though!! Ha

Alisa said...

Sorry our little guy is sick. His Grammy is not feeling well either. Still went to Peyton's 1st football game of the season in Greenville. Love my grandsons! (and granddaughters)