Sunday, September 08, 2013

baby no. 2 {16 weeks}

 how far along? 16 weeks
how are you measuring? Right on track.  I was measuring one day ahead in my sono. 
size of baby? size of an avocado
heartbeat? 180's bpm (at our 13 week appt)
total weight gain/loss? 0 lbs
maternity clothes? My pants are starting to feel snug and they are definitely not very comfortable to wear.  I've worn a few with my Bella Band but I've worn alot of dresses this week.  Next week I'll bust out the maternity clothes.
stretch marks? Just a few faded ones leftover from my sweet first born! But as I'm growing I feel like they aren't so faded.  
sleep?  Sleeping hard at night.  I usually go to the bathroom twice and both times I try so hard to just hold it but I can't.  Even though my belly isn't huge, I have to have a pillow under it. 
best moment this week?  Having Matt home all week!!
movement? Yep! I'm feeling little flutters in the evening when I lay very still and put my hands on my belly.
food cravings? Anything sweet!!
gender predictions? This week I'm thinking girl.  Almost all the wives tales point to girl.  And Pearson is convinced its a "baby girl".  Two more weeks til we know!!!
what i miss? I miss having a clean house.  I just have no energy to keep my house clean.  I try hard to keep it straighten but I've even been slacking at that.  I'm definitely getting more energy back and not feeling the need to nap, but not enough energy to peel myself of the couch and do something productive. 
what i'm looking forward to? Looking pregnant.  I'm just feeling fat these days!!
how are you feeling? I'm feeling great! No feeling sick this week!!
comparisons to last pregnancy? Feeling the baby move earlier. 


Here I am 16 weeks with Pearson and 16 weeks with Baby No. 2.

0 comments: