Sunday, September 29, 2013

Baby No. 2 {19 weeks}


how far along? 19 weeks
how are you measuring? 3 days ahead according to the sono about a week ahead with the doctoring measuring my belly
size of baby? size of a large tomato 
heartbeat? 147 bpm 
total weight gain/loss? 3 lbs (All of my free birthday food finally caught up to me.  Thankfully birthday month is over because it's time to get back to eating healthy, trying to work out, and not gaining 40 lbs this pregnancy!!)
maternity clothes? A mixture of regular clothes and maternity clothes.  Picking out clothes is SO annoying these days.  Most real clothes feel tight but maternity clothes feel to big.   
stretch marks? Nope.  Lotioning up and hoping to not add to the few my Sweet P gave me.  
sleep? Most nights I wake up once but for some reason I woke up 5 times last night to go to the bathroom.  Hoping that doesn't become the norm because I need some interrupted sleep. 
best moment this week? Finding out we are having a boy!!
movement? Yes! And it's getting stronger each day.  It's strong enough where I can feel it without my hands on my belly, but Matt still can't feel it yet.  As I'm typing this he is kicking away! Love this feeling.  
food cravings? Honeycrisp Apples
gender predictions? We were all wrong, but we couldn't be happier that we are adding another little boy to our family.  Pearson and Baby Boy are going to have so much fun together.  I have to add that Tuesday morning I woke up really thinking we were having a boy even after thinking it was a girl for the last few weeks.  
what i miss? Working out, feeling like I am in shape, having more energy and fitting into my clothes.  Can you tell I miss my body?? I'm feeling huge today!!
what i'm looking forward to? Announcing our baby's name.  I don't like to have a no-name baby so I immediately starting thinking of boy names after we found out.  We have decided on a name and we have told some friends and family.  I will announce it on the blog sometime this week!!
how are you feeling? Pretty good.  I still feel like I have to eat breakfast very shortly after I get up.  I already feel big. Ugh. 
comparisons to last pregnancy? At this point with Pearson I was still unsure if I was feeling him move or not.  It's crazy because this one's kicks are so obvious.  I'm feel very pregnant way earlier than I did with Pearson. 


Here I am 19 weeks with Pearson and 19 weeks with Baby No. 2.

2 comments:

The Fenner's said...

Can't wait to hear baby boys name! Congrats on picking one! It's always exciting!

Lindsay said...

Your bump is so cute! I can't wait to hear his sweet name!