Friday, September 06, 2013

breakfast date with my little man

My big man went golfing with one of his friends this morning so I took my little man out for a breakfast date. 
 Since we were seated in a booth, I let him sit in a booster seat beside me.  He felt like such a big boy.  
We colored together, talked about trucks and named all sorts of things that we saw around the restaurant.......including calling a man a monster.  Oops!  (He had really long hair and lots of facial hair.) Thankfully he didn't say that one too loud!!
 I had a birthday coupon for a Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruity.  It was the perfect breafkast for us to split.   He evenly split the meal.  He ate every bite of his half and I left some of mine.  My two year old officially eats more that I do.  Crazy!!
 These are the best kind of receipts!! Breakfast only cost me a tip!!
Now every time we pass IHOP on the highway he says, "Pancakes"!

1 comments:

fancyashstyle said...

That's funny. Carson used to call ihop pancakes, too.