Sunday, June 03, 2012

baby showers are a blast!

This weekend I had two showers, one wedding shower and one baby shower.  It was great to see my college roommate and celebrate her upcoming wedding in August!! It's been so hard for us to keep up with each other since college because she lives in Houston and is super busy being an accountant.  I was thrilled to get to see her at her hometown shower and can't wait to see her again at her wedding this summer. 
Although I had a great time at the wedding shower, I have to be honest, baby showers are so much more fun!! I'm just sort of out of wedding mode and totally into baby mode.  Baby stuff is just cuter!! And since it's the stage of life I'm in right now, it's fun to celebrate with other girls that are about to enter into the wild ride of motherhood!

Today we celebrated Carissa and Baby Landry.
Alicia and Julie did such a great job of planning the cute little Outer Space themed shower.  
We even played a fun little game called "Baby Names That Are Out Of This World." As you can tell, I didn't do so hot!!
 And if you didn't believe me when I said we had a ton of babies on the way, just look at all of our Mamas-to-Be!! And in fact they are all (except Michelle) going to be Mamas of little boys!!! Pearson is super excited to have lots of little buddies.  Michelle finds out what they are having next week but I'm going to just go ahead and say boy because that seems to be the trend in our class!!
 {Michelle due Nov. 7th, Courtney due September 29th, Carissa due July 9th, Anna due July 4th, & Julie due June 26th}
 I just love these girls. I'm so happy ton not only do life with them but also experience Motherhood with them!!

1 comments:

The Fenner's said...

I went to high school with Kristen! Had no idea y'all were roomies!