Wednesday, June 06, 2012

beach party

Our church had a "Beach Party" this morning!!
I wasn't sure how much stuff Pearson would be able to do, but I knew my friend Kristin and her little boy would be there so we went ahead and went!  
I'm glad we went because Pearson had a good time splashing and playing in the little pools.
And he enjoyed feeling sand for the first time!  
He wasn't quite sure about it so Bryson showed him how to dig.
 I'm not sure he actually figured out how to dig, but he enjoyed sitting in the sand for a while.
 After we played for a while, we stopped and had a little snack.
This little guy loves his Cheerios!! 
Now if only we could get our little family to a real beach this summer!!

5 comments:

Christine said...

I was so bummed to have to miss this this morning. Looks like it was a lot of fun! :)

The Fants said...

It was great hanging out with y'all this morning :) We'll have to get together again soon :)

Also, I borrowed a couple of your pictures :) Th boys playing together are so cute!

Darci said...

Looks like a fun morning!

Did Pearson like the little lounge chair? We got one for Adelyn for Easter and she LOVES to sit in it!

Audrey & Randon said...

I love his outfit!!

Amber said...

There's a beach style pool in McKinney...can't remember the name right now, but I'll look it up for ya!